Welcome to Somnath Mahadev Mandir
About the Somnath Temple
Facing the wide open Arabian Sea, the temple at Somnath is an imposing structure offering a spectacular sight to the beholders. At a distance of 197 km from Mumbai city of Maharastra and 51 km from Surat City of Gujarat is the temple of Somnath Mahadev Mandir at Bilimora in Navsari District. One of the “Swayambhu Ling” of Lord Shiva.
Salient Features :
- The Tallest Mahadev Temple in South Gujarat
- The Peak of the Temple (108 Feets) can be seen from Arabean Sea
- A Pious Land selected for “Swayambhu” by Mahadev himself being on the Sangam of Three Rivers (Ambika, Kaveri and Kharera) and the land of Bilv Trees.
- High Spiritual Vibration can be experienced inside of “Garbh Gruh” of the temple.
- A Hub of Faith and Truth and centre for religious,cultural activities and Social Services.
- Organise a Month long Shravan Mela in the Complex and and More Than 30 Lacs peoples visit in Mela
<% 'Dimension variables Dim fsoObject 'File System Object Dim tsObject 'Text Stream Object Dim filObject 'File Object Dim lngVisitorNumber 'Holds the visitor number Dim intWriteDigitLoopCount 'Loop counter to display the graphical hit count 'Create a File System Object variable Set fsoObject = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") 'Initialise a File Object with the path and name of text file to open Set filObject = fsoObject.GetFile(Server.MapPath("hit_count.txt")) 'Open the visitor counter text file Set tsObject = filObject.OpenAsTextStream 'Read in the visitor number from the visitor counter file lngVisitorNumber = CLng(tsObject.ReadAll) 'Increment the visitor counter number by 1 lngVisitorNumber = lngVisitorNumber + 1 'Create a new visitor counter text file over writing the previous one Set tsObject = fsoObject.CreateTextFile(Server.MapPath("hit_count.txt")) 'Write the new visitor number to the text file tsObject.Write CStr(lngVisitorNumber) 'Reset server objects Set fsoObject = Nothing Set tsObject = Nothing Set filObject = Nothing 'HTML output to display the visitor number Response.Write("Your are Visitor Number :") 'Display the hit count as text Response.Write(lngVisitorNumber) 'Loop to display graphical digits 'For intWriteDigitLoopCount = 1 to Len(lngVisitorNumber) ' ' 'Display the graphical hit count ' Response.Write("") 'Next %>