Welcome to Somnath Mahadev Mandir
About the Somnath Temple
Facing the wide open Arabian Sea, the temple at Somnath is an imposing structure offering a spectacular sight to the beholders. At a distance of 197 km from Mumbai city of Maharastra and 51 km from Surat City of Gujarat is the temple of Somnath Mahadev Mandir at Bilimora in Navsari District. One of the “Swayambhu Ling” of Lord Shiva.
Salient Features :
- The Tallest Mahadev Temple in South Gujarat
- The Peak of the Temple (108 Feets) can be seen from Arabean Sea
- A Pious Land selected for “Swayambhu” by Mahadev himself being on the Sangam of Three Rivers (Ambika, Kaveri and Kharera) and the land of Bilv Trees.
- High Spiritual Vibration can be experienced inside of “Garbh Gruh” of the temple.
- A Hub of Faith and Truth and centre for religious,cultural activities and Social Services.
- Organise a Month long Shravan Mela in the Complex and and More Than 30 Lacs peoples visit in Mela
Your are Visitor Number :1881